Sony MPF520-E E/133 modified to work with the Amiga
- You can use the jumper on the top of the PCB to select DS0 or DS1
- Cut the trace between the test point and pin 34, see red line.
- Desolder the solder blob at SH5 to reveal two jumper pads.
- Solder a wire from the test point that used to be connected to pin 34 to the left side of SH5, which is connected to pin 2.
- Solder a wire from pin 34 to a test point near the white flexi ribbon for the ready signal.
- Optionally bridge the HD detect switch near the diskette opening.